Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blink

The other day when I was at my cousin's home, I asked if I could borrow some books. That's when I saw this book my cousin has. It's called Blink, and it's about our instinct or subconscious mind. According to my cousin, the book was featured in Oprah and the author was called on the show to talk about the book and everything.

So far I found the book very interesting, it caught my attention, it made me think that maybe I should use my instincts sometimes, instead of always being technical when making decisions.
The guy who wrote this book is a science journalist and he wrote this other book called 'The Tipping Point'.


1 comment:

Me said...

sounds interesting. especially the part bout the author wanting to grow long hair. haha. maybe i should cut my hair..... :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...