Sunday, May 17, 2009

Types of Boyfriends

teehee

From now on, I’m going to make chill out Sunday posts. Like weekend newspapers, you know?


:::::EDITED::::
The picture is too tiny for your precious eyes, so I'm pasting the text below ok!


The 9 Types of Boyfriends


1. Joe Sensitive - "After I wash the dishes, let's cuddle, OK?"
Also known as: Mr. Nice Guy, Family man, Honey, Darling, Soft-boiled Egg, Snugglepup
Advantages: Well-behaved; irons own shirts
Disadvantages: Irritatingly compassionate, wimpy

2. Old Man Grumpus - "People are stupid. The world can go to hell. Let's stay home and watch TV."
Also known as: Grumbles, Sour puss, Stick-in-the-mud, Old Fogey, Slow Mover, Jerk
Advantages: Stays put; predictable
Disadvantages: Royal pain in the ass

3. Flinchy - "I--I'm sorry for whatever it was I did."
Also known as: Trembly, Creampuff, Hey you
Advantages: Jumps entertainingly when startled
Disadvantages: Easily spooked; surrenders without a struggle

4. Bigfoot - "Shut yer trap, I'm thinkin'."
Also known as: Chunk-style, Lummox, Ignoramus, Galoot, the Hulk, Big 'n' Dumb
Advantages: Can tote bales; is easily fooled
Disadvantages: Can break you in half, sweats like a pig

5. Lazybones - "Zzzzzz"
Also known as: Lucky Dog, Parasite, Bum, Sponge, Snoozebucket, Drug Addict
Advantages: Well rested; easy target
Disadvantages: Unlikely to fulfull your dreams

6. The Sneak - "Who, me?"
Also known as: Love Pirate, Snake, Rat, Slime, G-D Son of a Bitch
Advantages: May feel pangs of guilt
Disadvantages: May be having time of his life

7. Ace of Hearts - "After I wash the dishes let's make love like crazed weasels, OK?"
Also known as: The Sizzler, Handyman, Dreamboat, Casanova, Monster
Advantages: Perpetually aroused
Disadvantages: Perpetually aroused

8. The Dreamer - "Someday I'm going to be rich and famous. I don't know how, but...."
Also known as: Struggling Artist, Philosopher, Buffoon, Bag of Wind
Advantages: Tells good stories
Disadvantages: Will turn into "Old Man Grumpus"

9. Mr. Right - "While the servants wash the dishes, let's make love like crazed weasels in my new yacht, ok?"
Also known as: Mr. Perfect, Jim Dandy
Advantages: Answer to a woman's prayer
Disadvantages: Hunted to extinction


So which one is your man?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note: Loving this blog by Diana Rikasari. Her quirky, colorful sense of style just about made my day.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Adil,

u know what? most of the time i like the links which u promoted in ur posts.. mcm Color Me Katie. You once suggested ur readers to check it out kan? =)

Anyway, I can't wait to read the 9 types of girlfriends. =D

p/s: We have moved to a new blog. Do u mind changing the WBN link? =)

Sabrina said...

Adil, terlalu excited sampai kene comment 2 kali. hehehe. sowwy...

i love diana rikasari's work at her deviant art!!!!

and i browse her blog...her style sgt colorful and vibrant!!! even her room! *jeles*

Wait, adil, perhaps u and me have the same taste?? =D

Jack Hartley said...

I wonder about the types of girlfriends. Peace and salam.

Adilah said...

Sab: Glad you like the links! Cos I really really like them myself, duh obvious =) Yes! I'll update the link. Thx for tellin me! And yeah we kinda do have the same taste. How else to explain our previous identical blog theme?

Jack: Types of girlfriends cmg up~ stay tuned!!!!!!!

jack johnson said...

i think im mr. lazybones. lol.

or maybe mr ace of hearts. lol wtf. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...