Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miri, Sarawak


8.30am:I wake up and wonder if my boyfriend would ever be like Edward Cullen in Twilight. Not the immortal, drinking blood part, but the attentive, adorably protective, and patient part. Then I remember I was going to Miri and haven’t finished packing.

9.00am:I can’t bear leaving the hamsters alone at home but I can’t take them along. It would cost rm500 or something and mom would think that’s bonkers. Auntie on the other hand is terrified of my hamsters; so that’s out of the question. I left them with two bottles of water just in case. I’ll come back for you darlings!

10.30am:OK. Packing is a pain in my backside.

11.30am:
I can’t breathe. All five of us were squished in the little cab. Luckily was distracted by mom’s GPS system. So darn accurate. I was concentrating on the GPS until we arrived in LCCT.

1.oopm:That guy just spilled his milo after running to get that empty table. Poor guy. The milo wasn’t cheap summore. Waiting to board the plane is a pain in my backside. Owh, what the heck. Let’s fill the memory card with picturessss.


3.00pm:We understand that it’s a free seating policy for Air Asia. So Run!! RUN!!!!! We soo must get the best spot in the plane. Near to the emergencies: Door & Toilets. Haha suckers.

4.30pm:My younger brother said, “Hey... it isn’t cold here.”
Hated to break it to him, but we’re still in Malaysia Truly Hot & Humid. We’re in Miri!

4.40pm:
Waited for our luggage. That’s my bag, the fairest and awesomest bag of all.

5.00pm:This uncle cabbie had a really cute accent. I didn’t understand what he’s saying most of the time, but still. Cute.


8.00pm:
We were having dinner outside. I was so frazzled by the journey that I asked for Mihun Goreng Basah. Which is a contradictory name, and everyone including the waitress laughed at me. Oh HA ha, so I’m the funnyman now? Then dad told us the origins of sup tulang and I lost my appetite.

12.40am:I was just thinking, turning into a vampire to be with Edward Cullen is worth it, even if it means living an immortal life. You’re so hot. So lovely. So beautiful. So dangerous. So strong. Sighs…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Tomorrow we’re flying to Mulu. Must have some shut eye. Good night. Edward Cullen…ZZZzzzZZzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...