Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am a Friend..!!! [Dedicated to all Palestinians]

Things you can do to help them:

  1. Donate money through Islamic Relief Malaysia in collaboration with Utusan Malaysia. Please bear in mind that every little cent counts when everyone donates. Islamic Relief Malaysia Berhad Maybank account: 5621-4270- 8704 or CIMB account: 1259-0000-8040-58. Or go to their website http://www.irm.org.my


  2. Boycott American & Israeli products. I know this can be hard, but it's really worth the try. Listen to Mahathir people.


  3. Pray for the people of Palestine.


I don't wanna elaborate on this, I'd rather work fast; so, talking more about it wouldn't be necessary in my opinion. Besides, who needs more commentators when there's already plenty of good ones written by internet peeps?

Sarah wrote one.
Lucius Maximus did a thought provoking post.
Read the one by Dr Mahathir here.
Here's one by Sarah B.
You gotta read this post by Hazri. So far my fave.
Nadiah's take on Palestine from Egypt.
And by Kak Teh & Nam Ron
The picture in Lenny's is heart-wrenching.

If you don't already know Kenny Sia's blog style, then DONT read this.

So there you have it, a compilation of online thoughts of the attack on Palestine. I'm sure you can find more if you scour the net. This is only a sliver of thousands of entries out there. The ones I linked here are all written by Malaysian bloggers. Why only Malaysian? Because I'm Malaysian that's why.

Till then, don't forget to pray for the Palestinians. They need you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...