Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thoughts on Graduating

xoxoxsmiles-pola

I’m in the middle of finals. That means I’m graduating soon! I’m just relieved that it’s finally over. But I’m ganna miss my friends and the freedom I had here. It wouldn’t be the same. Going back to living and relying financially on parents is going to be tough.

Actually I wrote another post before this one but it was just depressing talking about being nostalgic and how I will always remember the view from the window yada yada. So I deleted it because graduating from college is something big. I made it, we made it. Well, almost.

And we’re officially adults.. Though I still feel like im 18. Must be the time warp in utp.

I’m going to write more about utp before I graduate. You know those Lord of The Rings movies which took about 6 years to film. When they wrapped up filming they said, “LOTR has been a big part of our lives for the past 6 years. We bonded with each other, had fun and created something great. It’s going to be sad to leave all that behind.

Exactly how I feel. But what the heck. 5 years is long enough. Next! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...