Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend Round-Up

1. What better way to expand our cooking skills than with Buttemilk Pancakes!

2. Gorgeous Top knots to try at home if you’re a hijabi/ out if you’re not.

jovian-mandagie-2776-28328-1-zoom

3. My favorite Jovian Mandagie piece from his Raya collection! This one too.

4. Wish we had this in Malaysia – Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss

neutrogena
5. Marriage is not for the faint-hearted. Definitely.

6. If you love thrillers and zombies, this book is for you.

7. Ramadan is not over yet! Find out secrets to easily memorize the Quran.

8. Buy someone a getaway gift!!! I had wished that someone would give me a getaway gift during my wedding. But probably too much to hope, no?

9. I could have died and gone to satchel heaven.

10. Happy weekend, and happy last 8 days of Ramadan!!

Take care guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...