Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Overdue Eid Post


So I know that this is the last week of Eid, but people say better late than never!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a blessed Eid Mubarak and would like to apologize for any unbecoming in the past.

The reason why I was out cold was because my laptop crashed on the final week of Ramadhan and never recovered until a week ago. It was quite troublesome really. Though Eid can be partly blamed for the delayed repair.

Eid this year is different, with the hubs and new family. You wouldn’t think that it has been only two weeks, judging by amount of things that have changed in me & hubs’ lives. Nothing too drastic on my part, but hubs started his job in a new company and so far things are looking up.

Plus, a fortnight ago, we went on a five-day trip to the east coast Island of Lang Tengah. The trip was super fun. We planned it months ago. Well, actually it’s either that or Bangkok, with Lang Tengah being the backup. One hell of a backup it was! I’ll let ya’ll know ‘bout it later.

Hope your Eid was good and blessed with plenty of barakah, love and food!

Till then, ciao!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...