Monday, June 30, 2008

Holiday in Langkawi <3

What else can I say. The accommodation was nice, the weather was nice, the scenery was nice, and the food was super nice. And we had 4 days to spare.





We stayed by the beach, and there weren't any Malaysians around and I often had to remind myself that we're in Malaysia XD.

We ate at different places for every meal, everyday. I couldn't get enough of the seafood. The Tom yam was pure Thai hotness and the prawns are to die for. I don't remember the last time I've eaten this much since I got my braces on, sadly.

Don't even get me started on the beach. Sunset at the beach--breathtaking.

We didn't get to go island hopping because we chose to spend one day at Pulau Payar for snorkeling. The sea current was quite strong and the waves were big. I saw a fish about 4 feet long staying still under the buoy and I kinda freaked out. It looked dark and dangerous. I mean seriously, it looked like it was about to attack. Other than that, the whole thing was very calming and fun. Being in water is always good :)

Shopping is great because of the duty-free. Plenty of goods to choose from, and at low prices. Favorites? Chocolate, glassware, cutleries, clothes.

Basically, that was the trip. You'd just have to be there to enjoy everything. More pictures down below. Check out sunset at Pantai Cenang.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...