Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Something Car related

Just when I thought things couldn't get more interesting, my car's tire fell off in the middle of the road. Ironically, I was driving around 20 km/hr in my neighborhood. Two days before, I was driving to and from Perak but there weren't any tell-tales of tires coming off.




The mechanics were baffled. Is there any mechanical engineers out there who can explain this to me?

P/s: I'm grateful I'm still alive. Imagine this happening on the highway. Not pretty.

1 comment:

Me said...

xpyh pggl mechanical engineer pun xp, ni, chemical engineer sini boleh xplain...

the speed that u were driving around in, plus the ambient temperature... plus the absolute pressure... minus the atmospheric pressure... equals i dunno nothing but trying to act smart. lolz.

betul eh, utp tgh hutan pun xd fireflies.. weird~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...