Sunday, August 24, 2008

Path of life

I sent my family to the airport this afternoon. On the way in the car, I was reading James Patterson's Cross and at the same time, I was thinking, back to reality. This time, we're separated into 3. One part is going back to Pakistan, I'm going back to utp and my brother is going to carve his own way in Gombak.

It's true what they say about not really caring about something until we lost them. Because when they're there, you take them for granted. When they're not, well, you know the drift.

I'll be continuing my studies for another 1 1/2 years, doing something that's pretty much second nature by now. And in the mean time, my cousin has a family, my bff gets married, and somebody in my family is securing a million dollar business deal.

When close people around you are moving on to another stage of life, you can't help wondering when you're going to make your own path? You're going to feel impatient and unsatisfied and thinking you can do more.

Especially when you don't have faith in what you're doing now and all you can see is a blur up ahead.

Undecided. Impatient. Submissive.

Utterly Unconvinced.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...