Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dr Mahathir is Coming to Town

So. Dr Mahathir is coming to my university. This news somehow got me really excited. I've been reading his blog for some time and I bought the book of his blog entries compilation. I found myself to be inspired by his insights and revolutionary mind. I know, boring stuff.

Honestly, I've only started keeping tabs on him ever since I entered university. Before that I was as ignorant as a tool. I was more into Hayden Christensen back then. Still am, mind you. But it's about time to wake up and stop smelling ONLY roses.

He's having that talk on Thursday in grand Chancellor Hall. If I manage to pester him into taking pictures and signing my book, I'd probably die in happiness. I'm talking like a mindless fan but can't help it. I'll see you when I see you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a grip, girl!

Adilah said...

I'm like that when I get excited. there's no stopping me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...