Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What I Learn from My Mistakes

A few days ago, I was in the middle of finishing a group project when my computer crashed. Basically, my work that night was thrown into oblivion. Goodbye forever. Imagine how delighted I was to discover that I had copied part of the work into my thumbdrive. While my computer sits in the repair shop, I've decided to sit and contemplate on what I should have always done.

  1. Backup data from my computer.
  2. Always perform scan disk after an abnormal shut down.
  3. Try not to panic and just do whatever that needs to be done.
  4. Go through options and choose the best one.
  5. Send the computer for repair and inquire about the repair costs.
And always keep this in mind:
Murphy's Law says that if anything could go wrong, it will.
Better to get prepared for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...