Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to Campus

Hey.

Just a short post by someone who’s about to be toast,

or roast under the hot sun at a place known as Tronoh.

I got my sunblock packed, my clothes in my backpack and also my snacks.

Hold my head up high just one more year, I’m a senior. Better get used to it while I’m down here.

Screw this. I’m posting pictures. Enjoy.

DSC00415

Packin’.






DSC00416







Dad got this as a freebie for attending some function. Naturally, I pounce on it the moment I saw the thing. I love freebies. Hee.


DSC00418DSC00417







My Compaq CQ20 and the new laptop bag!

I decided that instead of buying a brand-new bag which costs around RM 250, (and yea I was ready to splurge, I worked hard for it) I scoured the second hand market and found just what I needed, for RM50.

Lately I’ve been an avid bargain hunter. Guess I’ve learned the value of money.

DSC00419 DSC00421 DSC00420

Inside new laptop bag, unfinished scrapbook, unfolded clothing.


room

I’m ganna miss you room full of loveable junks.

DSC00414

I’m ganna miss you, bed; and quality sleep.

FYI, I’m going to be a senior this semester. I just finished my 8 months internship and now going back to college. Truthfully I’ve no idea how to manage 4th year studies after abandoning academic books for 8 months. God help us all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...