Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Apprentice & Nightmares

lights lights2

Weekend Love!

Hi everybody, next time I’ll try not to be so boring. Because now I’m bored. So I put boring stuff. How do you get over boringness. I’m becoming one of those people who can’t live when there’s no work! As in, you know, working! I used to enjoy smelling roses but now I can’t! Hanging out feels like wasting time, and I itch to poke somebody or do some action!

What’s the matter with me??! I blame the apprentice! You’re fired!

This coming week will be my last week working; there’s just so many exciting things happening. I can’t even sleep properly at night and I get nightmares about kitchen utensils! Can you imagine how tiring that is? Then at work, the boss will be like, you look like you didn’t get enough sleep. In my head I’m like, yes if my eyebags aren’t obvious enough.

I always get myself excited and jittery by watching adrenaline rush movies at 10pm which isn’t probably a good idea. I’ll watch at 9!

Speaking of adrenaline rush, I’ve been stopping myself from shopping; hence not going anywhere near the mall for three months. Instead of saving more money, I discovered a more efficient way to shop! I just discovered how awesome online shopping is in Malaysia nowadays.

But that’s another story. Take care everybody.

p/s: Lugging around an slr is a pain. I’m ganna repair my compact camera asap! Miss those little silver boxy things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...