Monday, October 26, 2015

Turning 2

So last week, I took out the old birthday banner. I said, “happy birthday Naila!!!!” Now she thinks happy birthday means the stinkin ol’ banner!  

IMG_2498

So far we’ve celebrated with 2 birthday cakes at two different locations. All before her birthday. I’m expecting a few more cakes in the next couple of days.

mommy n naila

Apologies for the messy room.

I can’t believe my little baby is now 2 years old! She loves to jump and dance. Sometimes she says the most surprising things. The other day she bumped into me, she said, “sorry mommy.” And she claims everything she holds is “Naila’s”. She’s also a lot nicer to Chanel. Such a big girl already.

Then you know when your baby turns 2, people start asking about when is the next baby coming. I guess we’ll just wait and see for now. Naila is old enough, and she would really appreciate a sibling. So yeah, who knows? Please doa for me!

naila darling

Officially two!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...