Sunday, February 14, 2016

No 2



If you had followed me on Instagram, then you'll know that I'm currently carrying a second baby. It'll be 18 weeks soon. Time flies by so quickly. I'll be as big as a watermelon by the time it's Raya. Blessings as big as a baby is hard to ignore, it makes you feel humbled that you've been chosen to bring up another human being.

The other day, I said to my mom, "maa it's ganna get crayzay in the house!! I don't know how I'm ganna manage it." My mom just said, "don't say that. You've got help, you'll learn to manage. Although yes, it'll be tough sometimes."

Okay. It'll be tough sometimes. I survived bringing up Naila until now, I'll manage a second one! I have doubts about how I'm ganna BF my next one. During Naila's time she was direct BF 99.9% of the time, it meant a lot of sacrifices on time and effort. I didn't leave the house at night until Naila was 9 months old!

Maybe I'll settle with being a pumping BF mommy. Maybe that's more manageable. I do hope and pray that I'll be able to BF the next one for the next 2 years. It's a 2 year commitment man! The underwears, the clothing, the gadgets, the heavy top if you know what I mean. Nothing says commitment like breastfeeding does.

That aside, we're looking forward and already planning the future of this 2nd one. Where is he/she going to school, what he/she will be when they grow up. How we'll go on African Safari trips together to see lions when they're teenagers. How we'll go to Disneyland on their 7th birthday.

Whatever it is, I'm truly grateful for my life and this little bub.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...