Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baju Kurung And Fireworks

I dunno where to start. JUst chuffed from all the Raya eating. Lemang ketupat lemang ketupat kueh mueh. My appetite is FULFILLED EVERYDAY. That's what I lOVE so much about the holidays and raya.


I kinda abandoned this blog for a loong time. I should've posted a big fat HIATUS and be done with it but I keep thinking that I'll write today, then today becomes tomorrow, which becomes one month after. SOO sorry bout that. The nasty college load kept me off blogging for a while.


I couldn't think of anything nice to say. If I had blogged one week ago, It'll be something like this:

"The lecturer today is a b****. She gave us MORE WORK. As if we weren't drowning in books already." But that's just hypothetically speaking. IF I blogged. But I didnt. So we're safe and I still manage to keep this blog G-rating (FOR GENERAL VIEWING).

In the spirit of RAYA, I’m showing my 4th day Baju Raya. Second and third day baju consisted of faded denim and Ipanema slipers.

kurung4

woo

Hope it’s not too late.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI.

FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE THINGS I’VE DONE TO OFFEND YOU.

HALALKAN MAKAN DAN MINUM JUGA. (I dunno how to put this in english –_-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...