Friday, September 25, 2009

All I Want For Raya

You heard that right. Ketupat and rendang ain’t enough anymore.

As for my latest wish list:-

bulga merro bunt small bagBulga Merro Bunt Small Bag

rebecca minkoff pool leather mini nikki shoulder bag Rebecca Minkoff pool leather mini nikki shoulder bag

And since I’m already waaaaaay ahead my self, why not dump in a little something more:

marc jacobs boots

Marc by Marc Jacobs

pl678534-01vliv01

Very Volatile La Brea

Two reasons why I’ll never get those two boots. One: Have you seen Malaysian weather lately? If it isn’t hot enough to fry eggs on our heads, it’s pouring like Niagara Falls. Two: I’m a student, I don’t have a job and I’m not a Greek shipping heiress nor do I have Estee Lauder as my grandma.

I’ll be off to see my cousin and two little munchkins later this evening. Take care.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...