Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last Weekend and Father’s Day

I haven’t been online for quite a bit. Life has demanded more effort from me than to lounge around. I wanted to write a lot. In fact I thought of writing everytime something remotely interesting happened in my life. You know what they say about writer’s block; or was it just laziness? It’s probably a mixture of those two.

For those who know me, you’ll be fully aware that I’ve very recently been relieved of student duty. I’m not sure I can tell you how I feel about it. It’s like bowl of Thai Tom Yam, sour, sweet, a little spicy and sometimes salty.

I’ve been around and about. The week was fulfilling to say the least. Me and mom had a girls day out, spent the weekend with kenduris and “spring cleaning”, went for a job interview on Wednesday yada yada.

Sunday was Father’s Day. Our family is really weird when it comes to celebrating mother’s day or father’s day. That’s because we don’t. Yesterday happened in the spur of the moment when my youngest brother suggested we went to Sunway Lagoon. Off we went just the three of us: me, my brother and my dad.

I wish I could put a leash on my 11 year old brother because he’s super duper HYPER like hell and dashes all the time. And me, I’m really paranoid of losing him in the masses of half naked people. Not that half-nakedness have to do with anything. God knows how many times in the past that my brother was lost and found in a drain or something like that.

And guess who did I ran into? Hugh Jackman..........!!!! We bumped into him with his wife, and we played in the tide pool together. Just kidding. If only life was like that.

Later we ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp. If you’re at risk of high blood pressure, I really do not recommend this place because you’re definitely tempted to try their “20 types of shrimp!” or macaroni and shrimp! Another one was shrimp hearties! I’m definitely shrimped out for the next 2 weeks.

Father’s Day was fun. Let’s leave it at that. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

It’s never too late to wish Happy Father’s Day! When was the last time you spend the day with your dad?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...