Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wise Man Warren Says

Warren Buffett is one of the people I look up to. He’s always coming up with brilliant quotes that made me think. Some of my favorites are written down below:-

  1. If you hit a hole in one on every hole, you wouldn’t play golf very long.
  2. If you don’t make mistakes, you can’t make decisions.
  3. There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think that it will look good on your resume.

You know why I bother with quotes? These people have been successful in life so I thought heeyyy tips to be successful too! Ever since I had that realization, I just started favoring quotes. Maybe it’s a weird reason but whatevers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...