Thursday, September 12, 2019

Raising Daughter

Do you have a goal for your kids? Sometimes I look at my kids and wonder, is it enough to feed and clothe them. Is it enough to expect they will learn something by looking at us?

I admit the first years of their lives is extremely tiring. Any plans you had about anything can be thrown out the window because you can barely think most of the time. I fought hard to work past the maternal fog in the beginning and it slowly cleared without me noticing it.

Now I'm back to 100% in terms of brain power, I'm pretty sure. Then I realized that I've been on autopilot for so long that I barely planned anything for my kids, which pretty much deviated from my original parenthood dreams.

The time is now to change though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...