Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nananana Come On

Hubs been putting this song on a loop and I can’t get it out of my head now!!

If I go on with you (by my side), can it be the way it was when we met?
Did you forget all about those golden nights?

Everything’s ganna change! Been feeling a little nostalgic about my past. Our past. I don’t know. There was nothing conventional about the way me & hubs met, or how our story went. But fate is fate and it was already written.

Okay so last week I had food poisoning and I was sick for a whopping 2 days. And became an emotional wreck. Guess the hormones are catching up big time. Any day now… any day baby you can come out. Come out before papa goes away for work!!

STATS!!

How many weeks preggers? Forever! (38 weeks and counting)

New symptoms? Major bloated feet and rings off!

Cravings? Unhealthy levels of chocolate

Mental state? Mental

Energy level? This week mostly up. Walked and continue doing work. So determined to get labor started.

Weight gain? I think it’s one kg this week.

Sleep? Don’t mention it.

Okay so I have every pregnant symptom in the book right now. I don’t even know whether I’m toilet trained anymore seriously.

Can’t wait to get the show on the road.. or in my case, baby out!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...